ABOUT THE LAWSUIT
About the Lawsuits
Halunen & Associates and partner law firms represent a group of plaintiffs in a class action lawsuit against Ply Gem Holdings, Inc. and Mastic Home Exteriors, Inc., who purchased Alcoa Home Exteriors, Inc., on behalf of consumers who have been affected by cracking, warping, discoloration, or otherwise defective Oasis decking made by the companies. This case involves anyone who has previously owned, or currently owns, a home or other structure from 2000 through the present on which Alcoa-Oasis Decking was installed. We are seeking recovery of material costs and labor costs for the tear-off, removal and replacement of decking for each member of the class.
Halunen & Associates has extensive experience in handling building materials-related class action litigation. We currently represent classes of homeowners from around the country in lawsuits seeking to recover costs associated with defective shingles, windows, and other products.
For more information or to discuss your situation, please contact our office at email@example.com. You may call our office at 612-548-5288 or fill out our online contact form. Please collect and be prepared to provide as much of the following information that you can:
- Date of purchase/install of Alcoa-Oasis Decking
- Type of decking/length of warranty
- Approx. date you problems with your decking
- Details of any communications with Alcoa Home Exteriors, Mastic Home Exteriors, or Ply Gem Inc., including offers to settle and amount
- Describe any contacts you have had with contractors and/or insurance companies
- Any estimates you have obtained to replace the faulty decking
- E-mail, address, and phone number where you can be reached.